Square Pixel Photography Code Of Conduct
Square Pixel Photography encourages all visitors to actively participate in discussions. We do take measures to pre-moderate public content (including, but not limited to comments and user-submitted content). We reserve the right to delete and/or modify any content that does not comply with our Code of Conduct. Blatent on continual violations of the Code of Conduct may result in the offending account being blocked or deleted from Square Pixel Photography.
All submitted content must be civil, respectful and conducive to a positive environment. In order to maintain a safe, friendly environment for all visitors, the following rules apply:
- Do not submit any abusive, hateful, offensive, vulgar, racist or sexist material to any part of Square Pixel Photography.
- Treat others with respect and ensure civility at all times.
- Name-calling, threatening or harassing other members of Square Pixel Photography (including authors/admins) is forbidden
- Do not provide personal information (including, but not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses) of either yourself or other people.
- Posting of spam messages is not allowed.
- Posting of links that promote services or products is forbidden, especially those containing affiliate links or advertising.
- Posting copyrighted information from other resources is forbidden. It is acceptable to post links to other websites if it is relevant to the discussion at hand.
- Do not attempt to impersonate any other person.
- Do not write a post or comment in all capital letters
- Do not submit any material relating to politics, religion, faith or ideology. Any non-photography related content will be removed.
Any content that does not abide by the above rules may be edited or removed without notice by the administrators of Square Pixel Photography. The submission of content does not guarantee that it will appear on this website.